With multiple seeds and mulberries
150 g oats
100 g rye flakes
100 g spelt wheat flakes
50 g sesame seeds
50 g sunflower seeds
50 g pumkin seeds
70 g chopped almonds
70 g chopped hazelnuts
2 dl beetroot juice
Filling after the heat treatment: 100 g dried mulberries
1. Blend all the dry ingredients.
2. Blend the beetroot juice carefully into the cereal mixture until it is completely red.
3. Spread the mixture onto 1-2 roasting pans covered with oven paper.
4. Roast the mixture in the oven for approximately 25-30 minutes until it has become crispy.
5. Stir every 5 minutes.
6. Take the roasting pan out and let it cool.
7. Add the mulberries.
8. Store in a glass jar with an air tight lid.
NORDIC RYE FORUM
COLLABORATION FOR INNOVATION
AND RESEARCH IN RYE