Cheesecake variation with rye crunch
1. Crush some crisp bread finely in a pounder.
2. Pour half of the crushed crisp bread
in a big glass.
3. Take a jar of vanilla curd and add half on
top of the crushed crisp bread.
4. Mash 1 dl frozen strawberries.
5. Put half of the strawberry mash on top of
the crushed crisp bread and the curd.
6. Repeat with the rest of the ingredients.
You may also use fresh strawberries, but then the dessert need to cool in the fridge for approximately 15 minutes before it is time to eat.
NORDIC RYE FORUM
COLLABORATION FOR INNOVATION
AND RESEARCH IN RYE